EMBASSY OF GREECE IN ZAGREB
Head of the Office: Mr. Georgios Kyriakopoulos, First Secretary
Opaticka 12 10 000 Zagreb CROATIA
Working hours : 10:00 to 13:00
Tel. (+385 1) 4810437 4810444
Νέου τύπου Ελληνικά διαβατήρια
Announcement for Greek citizens for renewing their passports (instructions in Greek language)
Φορολογική μεταχείριση των συντάξεων στο πλαίσιο των Συμβάσεων Αποφυγής της Διπλής Φορολογίας του Εισοδήματος
Useful information about Custom Authorities and procedures in Greece.
Instructions for Visa photos
Schengen Visa application procedure required documents
Important Notes for Visa requirements :
- No visa is required for Croatian nationals who wish to visit Greece for tourism.
- If Croatian nationals wish to visit Greece for other purposes, please contact our Consular Office.
- No visa is required for citizens of the European Union, the U.S.A. and Canada.
- Citizens of other countries, please check with our consular office.
- Citizens, who need a visa to enter Greece, are kindly requested to contact our Consular Office.
- Please note that, when the visa is granted, the physical presence of the applicant in the Consular Office is required.
Note: Croatian legal and natural persons who provide accommodation to aliens, and persons who are visited by aliens, shall report aliens’ stay at a police
administration/police station within the period of 12 hours following the
moment of their arrival.
Aliens who do not use the above stated accommodation services shall report
their stay at a police administration/police station within 24 hours
following their entry into the Republic of Croatia or the change of their
address within 24 hours following the change of their address in the place
of their stay. Likewise, aliens can report their up to 90 days stay at a
tourist board of the municipality or town they are staying in.
There is no official Translation - Interpretation department within this Consular Office. However, should you wish to identify or contact a Translator or Interpreter
you can visit the following website http://www.sudacka-mreza.hr/.
Select language Greek and/or new Greek in order to see official Translator or Interpreter of the Greek language in Croatia.
Legislation of Translations.
Should you require authentication of a translated document for official use the Consular fee for this legalisation is 20,00 euro per document.
Registrations of Births Marriages and Deaths.
To register births, deaths and marriages of Greek citizens and to issue the corresponding registration document, the following supporting documents are required:
1. Birth Certificate (both parents must be entered).
2. The Greek parent’s passport or identification card must be produced in person at the Consulate Office for declaration.
In order to declare unregistered children in Greece the following documents are also required:
1. Marriage certificate of the parents and any other certificate giving evidence that the municipality family entry of their marriage has the appropriate entry in the municipality Roll.
2. Two passport-sized photos.
If the child is under 18 the application for registration has to be made by the Greek parent.
If the person concerned is an adult, the application has to be made in person.
1. Passports and/or the identity cards of the couple.
2. Marriage certificate.
3. The party who is a Greek citizen must call personally in order to declare the marriage.
1. The Greek passport and/or the identity card of the deceased.
2. Death certificate.
3. The Greek passport and/or the identity card of the informant, who will declare the death, by calling in person in the Consular Office.
Power of Attorney.
If you require a Power of Attorney, please contact the Consular Office for further information and consultation.
The cost of drawing up a Power of Attorney is 50 euro for each paper sheet (2 pages).
Collection of the Power of Attorney document is done personally between 10:00-13:00 Mon-Fri, by the principal who is required to produce his/her passport, sign the register of Power of Attorney as well as the original document which is kept in the archives for an indefinite period.
If the services of an interpreter are deemed necessary, charges are paid directly to the interpreter. Please refer to the list of Translators.